I spoke with Knyteshadeaux Robb Sisson from NOLA Enlightened and he let me know that this IS an update to the post...


I spoke with Knyteshadeaux Robb Sisson  from NOLA Enlightened and he let me know that this IS an update to the post he made yesterday. I do not have any further details, nor would he provide them. He did state the NOLA team will provide an update on this within 24 hours.

Edgar Allan Wright 
H. Richard Loeb 
flint dille 
Haerang Dong 
Andrew Krug 
Luma Viride 
Society for the Ethical Treatment of AIs 
Operation Essex 

Originally shared by Society for the Ethical Treatment of AIs

Comments

  1. I suspected as much based on Matt's reply to the SETA post. I'm looking forward to what it'll become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of faces in there.... Anyone who knowh What or Who they are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not talkin vout the countless 'lost souls' in the background... which are put in with stomp tool rapidly... but the main faces... maybe i have not yet spotted all of rhem.. sone are overlaying like they are performing motion like lifting head or sth. like that...
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wxYryvjpVFDndcX8jwrY41fWP90eT8wtZI21BKYFXruXslf4hWVG-Lg1xbAQREiFkjU_y9B0URLL=s0

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is vonnected to death as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martin Winz I can see skulls, too. If we suggest that skulls point to death and death is at the end of this life here, then we got the Omega inside the Image. But that is not a very worthy lead because Alpha and Omega don't point anywhere particular but also in many paths. So without further information I think that is just not enough to go on from here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...