Could there be a message in the imagery?


Could there be a message in the imagery?

Comments

  1. Right? I mean that's the first thing that came to mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. So like, is it a Zeke Calvin reference..or spam? {:-|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel Beaudoin​ check the link plz, first page and compare the l33t wrote 3Z3K137 with that in the picture above. It is the skate clothing manufacturer im pretty sure. (Have a Jacket from them)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I know what Ezekiel clothing is. Hence my agent name. Just wondering why it's posted in Essex, or what relevance it contains if any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel Beaudoin​​I posted it because I believe there is a reference in the slogan...

    If you think it's spam or shouldn't be posted here thank you for your input, I posted it because I felt the urge to, is this okay?

    Thank you
    💜💙💚💛❤💋
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Z8CHSQIimhvGgSTtvShHfNsXKWPZvJQv01N_DC-nn69Z4AJZLmG8uGwweXEHypTc3QaukVRql2fCkHCBbSXwxljiU-lLSkUQuabS=s0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Correlation? Maybe, I thought it was interesting maybe someone can clarify and tell me if the skating company has any ties with the Niantic Project.

    I wouldn't put it past NIA to use a sk8ting company to brand a name like Ezekiel.

    They have used zip car, axa insurance, softbank, and that insane capsule...

    ...Now they have kids playing Pokémon. Job well done!
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/q4uBpsxPV9EI0FH-6fuEXr7mhG38lYNxl3slbVu4znImnWjH4nyEfXq-wcxYcfYuCnoWRLZARwD25ZV37cbxjwo6SlFkcR1SZihM=s0

    ReplyDelete
  7. +David Diesel Your skate correlation hypothesis got me thinking about other skate brands such as RDS. Maybe the skater archetype has an important part to play in the past/present/future of Niantic?
    youtube.com - Madchild - Feelings (Frustration)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are definitely waves in the picture and possibly mountains on the top half.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...