During the Rotterdam anomaly, I had the opportunity to interview Jahan.

During the Rotterdam anomaly, I had the opportunity to interview Jahan. On the first impression, she is chatty and jovial, but there is a really cold and calculative after taste, that and her evasive on most on the question put me on a warning state, like watching to see where the attack would come after her apparent jovial and friendly tone.

On contrast, my interview with the Acolyte, let me feeling like i have someone that would take care and I could trust on my side.

Those two feel like ice and fire, both have tremendously helped humanity to where it stand today but have killed many who forgot that those are dangerous element, that will kill you painfully.

Taking into account that I know I should not trust any of them, I'm not sure what approach i like the most...

Edit to add: after the interview, she commented me that a good poker player is only successful if he keeps his card close to his chest, as he is the only one that has the knowledge about it and can take the best action with that knowledge.

On a side note, there is several question that involved A Detection Algorithm, and Jahan refer to ask her directly about her opinion, so tagging her here to see if she want to comment about it, either on the comments or on a post or on whatever media she consider appropriate.
Matilde Tusberti H. Richard Loeb flint dille

Comments

  1. Wow, a lot of "no comments"...
    thx Ana Prados​ for publishing your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on, Jahan! If James Carville and Mary Matalin can get along, you and Hank can too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...