I can across this message from the Acolyte after hacking a portal this morning.

I can across this message from the Acolyte after hacking a portal this morning. I thought it might be useful to have a link here so that we can share our thoughts on it as they occur to us. I'm curious as to whether the glyphs that appear bear any significance to the Harlan box glyphs. I also wonder if anyone can recognise the musical piece?
https://youtu.be/szU6Qa4_S0c

Comments

  1. Obviously not the same as the artifact's glyphs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse Threlkel​ I suppose she means all human souls, not a single person

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of the glyph combination of body, mind, soul and human. Mind and Soul are balanced between human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't trust her! And the video is corrupted by something or someone

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an Enlightened agent. I have my beliefs and suspicions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mut by whom, Mati JZ​, and for what purpose? Is it meant to reinforce or to counter her message?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has anyone been able to identify the background music?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the waterfall behind her isnt a waterfall there is something hiding in this but idk how to go about fixing that distortion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steven Callahan Thank you! I'm still interested in learning the name/composer of the music. I'd also like to hear others thoughts on the video static.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even the image of the acolyte is blur, like an hologram. About he name and composer, looking for it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steven Callahan​ I tried to click on the link and it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...