At the Obsidian anomaly in Vienna we had the chance to meet the Acolyte.


At the Obsidian anomaly in Vienna we had the chance to meet the Acolyte. When I talked to her she gave me a shell and told me that this will help to continue the path we are walking (sadly I do not remember the exact wording - I was too tired and exhausted). 

Maybe this is a hint for the next anomaly or the next steps she will take?
Are there others who got something else?

Comments

  1. Something about waves and water, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no visible carvings or other signs on the shell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one too she said it is from maxico.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shells from Mexico, recent Intel/clues revealed at the Alamo relating to Spanish explorers...I'm thinking Conquistadors are a very likely theme for the next series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those holes look like natural erosion. Does anything look different on the other side?

    ReplyDelete
  6. +Steven Callahan I stay at hostel and everyone is sleeping. Will post pic tomorrow, what I can tell for now is I got a different kind of shell (totally different) and I saw her pocket there are many different shell inside. I don't think the shape means anything. the point is it is a shell , it is from mexico and the word she said, i can't really remember the word but it is something familiar to what she said to +Martin Zehetmayer (Angrox)

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way. On Dec 5 ,2015 Hank also share a picture of Nortilus. He says something about prime object that Niatic may have it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tried to let pass light trough? Looks like natural carved but as concentric is the Fibonacci serie, maybe this imperfections are a perfect message. There is possible to know how many shells were released?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's like the wind jewel necklace. Mustafa Said​

    ReplyDelete
  10. Might have to watch those ruins in Mexico! Mustafa Said​

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually got a shell as well, via courier... I'll post a pic, but not sure when.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Supparerk Ruckchart​ You are right. She had a pocket full of it and the hint she gave might be the shell itself, regardless of form.

    ReplyDelete

  13. Alex Dosaula​ I do not see anything when holding it against a light. Neither with UV.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shell game. Where is the magic thing hidden in the 3 shells. Aka a con job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've found one of Hank's quotes:"...perhaps the shell of our universe is more porous than we think." This quote is related to his study of the N'Zeer in Jahan's library.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Achim S.​ This could refer to the theory that our universe is connected to other universes - maybe to a large network. We are now shut down - hopefully that will not draw the attention of more advanced civilizations on us. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like a portal.
    Also, the Acolyte, "I see the water you see the waves' . (Close enough anyway, might have been you see the waves i see the water). Each, of us a wave but the same, water. I think the shells are a reminder of that, and also a reminder of the Obsidian Shield since shells are basically shaped like a shield.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shell is another meaning of the glyph Body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...