So I saw this post https://plus.google.com/113933545114541239217/posts/dV17xTG6byu, and it lead me down a rabbit...

So I saw this post https://plus.google.com/113933545114541239217/posts/dV17xTG6byu, and it lead me down a rabbit hole. "When do Jackland, the Kidnapped Professor, and the Tycho appearance at COmic-Con come into the story?" I remember the video, "Niantic Investigation 3 - Abductions." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwvwY0zDzE0 Below are some images from the video that might help us



Comments

  1. When I researched who was the creator of that monument in the QR code it was Bogdan Bogdanović. Name sound familiar? He also created one that looked like the ABADN room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan Ratliff can you look through the pages to see if there are more clues written in the book? Certainly be of interest to people such as Drew, Mustafa Said and Yik Sheng Lee as well as Edgar Allan Wright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure thing. Looking it over now Matt Stevenson​

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also find it interesting that someone who could potentially be a relative of Devra was a sculptor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each of Flint's signed copies has a clue. We need to find more of these

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are putting the word out on the street to share these online

    ReplyDelete
  7. No other obvious clues within the book i have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an autographed book. I'll post a picture today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...