Citadel


http://investigate.ingress.com/2016/03/26/citadel/

Comments

  1. Orlando (Titusville), Vienna, Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buildings. Height in meters at the locations in that picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which buildings, Mel Forrest - in Hong Kong, for example? I'd been going down a different path which led to the number: 2304

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel Forrest amazing! Well-picked! In addition, these figures work horizontally and vertically as a magic square.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alastair Gilfillan​ I didn't figure it out by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel Forrest was it used for theborevious release from #Jahan ? They were new puzzles, to me. 😵 Has all media been hacked? I understand HK has been.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...