A Conversation with H. Richard Loeb

A Conversation with H. Richard Loeb 

So, I had this conversation with Richard Loeb, aka P.A Chapeau, days before he would go on to launch Investigate:Ingress. 

Given the latest conversation Steven Wilson began involving Amaziah Lachish, I remembered that I still hadn't bothered to upload this conversation. 

To be honest, even after months of sitting on this, I still hadn't made full heads or tails of it all. Maybe someone here smarter than I can figure it out for me. 

-Mustafa. 














Comments

  1. So he doesn't even know who is Amaziah? That's more complicated than I thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TrIsten Bordagaray I just poke them every once in a while. :) 

    Josias Baez Only one who probably knows who he is is Amaziah himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few things jumped out at me. "Or a name behind a name" "the past becomes a portrait of itself" "a representation, not the truth."
    What to make of them? I don't know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I see ghosts but PAC mentioned "Citadel" in his newest post and now I read "Lachish".

    “Now after the time that Amaziah did turn away from following the LORD they made a conspiracy against him in Jerusalem; and he fled to Lachish: but they sent to Lachish after him, and slew him there.”

    Was Amaziah a Magnus turning into an Anti-Magnus? A necronomicon Researcher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this Mustafa Said​! I had a feeling that Anaziah's potential involvement with flint dille​ would generate a renewed discussion about his/her identity.

    For those who missed it, the poll is here:
    https://plus.google.com/113334464233687310319/posts/HuBv83d216L

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...