Sometimes you just have to walk away.


Originally shared by Hank Johnson

Sometimes you just have to walk away.

After #Abaddon, Jahan offered a reconciliation between her esteemed family and the Azmati clan, which, through the strange shifts of fate I now head. Her idea was simple. We join forces and become a unity of Enlightened and Resistance in order to control the interference of transdimensional forces -- both the Shapers and the N’zeer.

If things were different, I would see the wisdom of, and embrace this notion.  But things aren’t different. Jahan betrayed me once and I can not let it happen again. 

Not now. Not until I know more about the Circle of Obsidius.

I am seeking a conversation with the Acolyte. She’s elusive, and I understand why. She’s hunting for the arrows of Obsidius and simultaneously being hunted by the forces of the N’zeer -- Jahan very likely among them.

Comments

  1. I wonder why Hanks speaks of the "arrows of Obsidius". I believe these relate to the arrowhead shapes in the background of Jarvis's message to his Acolyte. If so, those symbols bear a striking resemblance to the current insignia of the Go Ruck organization. Could Go Ruck be the modern iteration of an ancient order of Roman special forces.....I think that the key to the circle of Obsidius lies with the organization we know as Go Ruck. Perhaps it is far more ancient than we imagined.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. High level badge holders get super powers? That could breathe some life into things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...