Forgive me for my sudden departure from the Behind the Scanner Program last night.
Forgive me for my sudden departure from the Behind the Scanner Program last night. The safe house I was broadcasting from received some mysterious phone calls. It was clear that certain forces were closing in on me.
It is my belief that there were some unanswered questions and I will be contacting Behind the Scanner to answer them publicly.
I hope what I had to say was informative.
It is my belief that there were some unanswered questions and I will be contacting Behind the Scanner to answer them publicly.
I hope what I had to say was informative.
Thank you Dr. Edgar Allan Wright for time and effort. We look forward to further discussion with you. Take care.
ReplyDeleteBut why are using this Eaw Investigation profile and not the Edgar Allan Wright profile?
ReplyDeleteWho are you and why are you pretending to be Edgar Allan Wright ?
ReplyDeleteHow would you know the questions Dr. Wright didn't answer?
ReplyDeleteMirrored profile icon...
ReplyDeleteJ.J. Ramirez / Kelly Kolton / Edgar Allan Wright - was this account added recently, or are we looking at a name change after sneaking through the door?
ReplyDeleteIs this the member who is leaked information?
ReplyDeleteMike Wissinger Good question. Why infiltrate us, though? We're very open with our findings.
ReplyDeleteMike Wissinger New account, with evidence pointing towards its current form as of yesterday. Essex is currently open, so there's no way of knowing when a profile became part of the community.
ReplyDeleteSo, seems more like someone in it for fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the risk you took. I appreciate anything you share
ReplyDeleteEaw Investigation Still no response to the question of why you are using this new account, rather than your longstanding Edgar Allan Wright account? Huh.
ReplyDelete