Something in his hand might be a Kīla (Phurpa).


Something in his hand might be a Kīla (Phurpa). 
see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C4%ABla_(Buddhism)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tibetan-Buddhist-21cm-8-394gm-PHURPA-PHURBA-dagger-ritual-dart-kila-with-3-faces-/370784915870
http://w.baike.com/492d15a32b5e41d49fa47d5305345480.html

Originally shared by Hank Johnson

These are my memories from waking up in the 13MAGNUS Nest after Jahan's Shōnin ritual went awry.

I'll try and share as much of it as I can now, but it will likely take me a few days to get all this down. I'm on the move and need to conserve power and time.

------------

As some of you suggested, I tested myself again with Azmati’s dagger.  I am no longer a simulacrum.  I am flesh again and presumably I’ll live out the rest of my life this way.  What’s it feel like?  How is it different than being an entity composed of XM?  Hard to describe.  A simulacrum sees, feels, hears, smells, tastes things almost like regular person.  There’s a shadow in there in the ‘almost.’ Suffice to say that a simulacrum could be utterly unaware that they were not human... I didn’t when I was a simulacrum.

What was is like to return to my body?  Flash of light. Darkness. Low hum. Jolting. Pulsating. It felt like I was being ripped in and out of existence.  Like a very vivid real dream. I tried to touch my chest.  Nothing. Then something. Like waking from a very deep sleep.  I suspect that dreams transcend dimensions.  At least for sensitives.  

My eyes snapped open to reality.  Colors flashed.  I saw strange, indescribable things.  I coughed up black liquid.  Glowing dust floated in the air like random pixels, light floated in thin tendrils.  I came to what, for lack of a better term, I will refer to as reality.  I was in the Nest.  The environment was unstable, it was like being inside an egg re-forming itself.  Strange things from beyond receded. Plasma tendrils withdrawing. 

The first human thing I saw was Azmati’s hand reaching, beckoning out from a body pinned under massive stones.

I stumbled from the rock slab, towards his voice. I was not in command of my limbs.  I heard his voice echoing in the chamber.  “Go Hank.  You are 13MAGNUS now.  This has been your home for too long.  It’s time for you to live.  And someday, to die.”

My own voice spoke,without conscious effort, as if the words were scripted. “Azmati.  Hang in there.  We can get you out of here.”

Another massive stone fell from above crushing Azmati.  It’s cataclysmic. It shattered in sparks and energy, as if still fully resolving itself in this world.  I was knocked back, unconscious. More darkness.

I woke again.  My lungs coughed up dust.  I crawled over stones towards a small glow of light away and above.

Comments

  1. The dual entwined snakes suggest a Hermetic source. Western culture mixed with Eastern culture manifested as a transdimensional piercing object fashioned or used previously by Nagas to reach Mt. Meru.

    Is this something Alexander the Great recovered from the temple at Siwa and left in a cave in Afghanistan for Hank to return? Thoth may have weighed Hank's ka/ba while he was a simulacrum and found his return to human form justified. Note the photo that Hank posted before the ritual which had a similar theme of the kheperi, a re-creation. This of course is what happened as reported by Hank. The dagger has a link to Tut's pectoral via Hermes and Alexander.

    Truth seekers might look to one very specific non-precious glass stone set in the pectoral of King Tut uncovered by Carter and the Earl of Carnarvon. Research done by Sandia Labs indicated it predates Egyptian culture and required a temperature equivalent to the sun to form, corresponding to a kinetic event many thousands of times stronger than the Trinity event. So the memory of that event was fused into that material for many thousands of years to be uncovered, intact by Carter and Lord Carnavon.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/5196362.stm

    As opposed to precious jewels this is "only" glass, but it is the symbol of authority for the Pharaoh since it is the age and source of an unbroken chain of truth revealed by the provenance as to the means in which the glass was formed. What is more interesting beyond the asteroid, extra terrestrial visitor, is the way it was used to access the XM holographic matrix when combined with a separate aragonite receptor device at a specific temple, I believe which is now under the custody of the British Museum Egyptology department.

    The twinning of the crystalline structure allowed for doubling in two different dimensions much as a Fabry-Perot etalon is essential to the function of Omnivore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a Purbha.  I've been meaning to buy one as an office "decoration."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack Baldwin , an interferometer is essential to the function of Omnivore? Then XM itself may be the source of leaks?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...