Hey Investigators did +Hank Johnson​​ fragmented message turn out to be a passcode ? Or was it something else?

Hey Investigators did +Hank Johnson​​ fragmented message turn out to be a passcode ? Or was it something else?

https://plus.google.com/105211554081025512763/posts/TTNVE5yHAKG

I only ask because I was gifted the Niantic Project files for my post on this thread ( Hmm could a passcodes be hidden in Hanks fragmented(uppercase/lowercase) message? I can't recall who shared tips/instructions on decryption methods at one point, was it +Brian Rose​​​ possibly +Ingress​​​. Does anyone remember them, and might share their links? For me and new Agents.)

Could we have overlooked a clue/nugget of truth by not examining his message more, possibly some anagram from the uppercase/lowercase letters?


https://plus.google.com/105211554081025512763/posts/TTNVE5yHAKG

Comments

  1. I believe the ones who shared their decryption knowledge was Verum Inveniri. I can find the links if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. X is gifting a set of the books per day for two weeks since she posted. Looks like you had some luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That be great if you could find those links Mustafa Said​

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Sean Parde I'm on it. One moment please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Sean Parde Here are a couple of them. I swear there's a VI post with all the lessons on them somewhere but currently having trouble finding it. I'll be digging deeper.

    Here's what I've got so far: https://plus.google.com/109846653838501599116/posts/Mf2mzNxCtQ1
    https://plus.google.com/109846653838501599116/posts/1HAZCCCrhcf
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/109846653838501599116/posts/bcVJoDJ8bTH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mustafa Said​, the ones on transposition are what I was looking for

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Sean Parde You are most certainly welcome. If you need anything I'm more than willing to help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...