Agents

Agents,

I have begun questioning myself about glyphs and glyph sequences. In order to continue with my investigations, I need from your help.

I am curious about the message that's behind the sequences and who writes them. There have been some speculations on the Essex hangout, but I cannot confirm until I have more information.

I am starting to collect glyph sequences shown after glyph hacks. If you happen to be an avid glyph hacker, please take a screenshot and send any sequences you find to me on hangouts or send them on an email to joseeantonior+sequences@gmail.com. Please include your faction, the meaning of the sequence as shown in the scanner (some glyphs have up to three meanings) and the attached screenshot. If you want to be credited, also include your agent name.

Thanks in advance for your help, I expect to have some good results soon.

Comments

  1. Hmmm....there a catalog of several of the glyph sequences somewhere...one put together in the early days of glyph hacking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have about 50 of these screenshots collected for a similar reason... Can we put together an upload repository so that I can see the ones you have collected also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. José Antonio Rey what is your hangouts address? It's not on your profile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel Hawley I haven't been able to put much - not too many screenshots and lately I'm getting the same sequences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel Hawley​ I'm sure I haven't gotten them all. If you cand send them in for analysis, I can make sure I have something published in a couple days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...