The Blackhorse23 Files woke me up (I was out ingressing until 4am because a resistance agent choose to recharge a...


The Blackhorse23 Files woke me up (I was out ingressing until 4am because a resistance agent choose to recharge a field as I was clearing the area which lead to my decion to kill all of his farms) and asked me to post this while he was on a top secret mission to [REDACTED].

Who are the n'zaar? The watchers.

Nazar means "to cast an eye" as in the evil eye.

The etymological root of n'zaar is NZR.

Comments

  1. Hmmm. N'zaar as hungry watchers in the dark, and thanks to Devra Bogdanovich's destabilizing weapon the portals released a stack of sparks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...