So Mario Valenzuela II and I are hacking about the intel map and books and intel ref sites in the AM02-DELTA-14...

So Mario Valenzuela II  and I are hacking about the intel map and books and intel ref sites in the AM02-DELTA-14 area where the Endgame Booksigning will be..... What started as a search margin relating to 1815-1829 era German European Romantic movement literarry refferences has yielded some very interesting discoveries....... Whon is up at this dreadful hour and will be as I/we compile some info?

Comments

  1. Yeah, I did the official and non official ones already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yik Sheng Lee from what I heard, they placed the "bread crumb or the drop in the wrong area /facepalm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yik Sheng Lee someone was saying that they asked Joe Philley about Hubert Farlowe 's  goose chase and they ended up canceling it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yik Sheng Lee that was the flavor text from the Endgame mission. I didn't take an screenshots so I'm not sure what the entire conversation was about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone named Zeke I believe Yik Sheng Lee but I got there too late for the mission. I do know However that the person they spoke with plays a role in #Endgame

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will ask people tomorrow I am very exhausted after the past two days of rearward research and need to get some rest. Do check out the CA 83 ORA doc set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...