Just want to add as we enter Darsana, I am fluent in Farsi, and can read Arabic script and try to breakdown any...

Just want to add as we enter Darsana, I am fluent in Farsi, and can read Arabic script and try to breakdown any Indo-Eastern words or concepts I either personally know or can have a personal interpretation of- I also think the Shahnameh Epic is pertinent for all Darsana related investigations, not to mention it includes a Character I get my birthname name from that can translate to "BlackHorse"  :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahnameh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahnameh

Comments

  1. moonfleet   Here is a good one for you.

    The heroic age[edit]
    Almost two-thirds of the Shahnameh is devoted to the age of heroes, extending from Manuchehr's reign until the conquest of Alexander the Great (Eskandar). The main feature of this period is the major role played by the Saka or Sistānī heroes who appear as the backbone of the Persian Empire. Garshāsp is briefly mentioned with his son Narimān, whose own son Sām acted as the leading paladin of Manuchehr while reigning in Sistān in his own right. His successors were his son Zāl and Zal's son Rostam, the bravest of the brave, and then Farāmarz.
    Among the stories described in this section are the romance of Zal and Rudāba, the Seven Stages (or Labors) of Rostam, Rostam and Sohrab, Sīyāvash and Sudāba, Rostam and Akvān Dīv, the romance of Bijan and Manijeh, the wars with Afrāsīyāb, Daqiqi's account of the story of Goshtāsp and Arjāsp, and Rostam and Esfandyār.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...