http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aida


http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aida

Originally shared by The @BlackHorse23 Files

"Ida Walked Away"

Got alot to say
Silver start today
This fountain fades away
As you walk my way

Chorus:
Please
Please
Please don't (?)

Practice shades of grey
Quite never fade away
Sow patient blades of heather
Ida walks away

Chorus: 4X

Piecing lives together
Splicing heads to play
So you got a lover
I don't need no other

Chorus: 4X

My mother she dug deeply
When she made me whole
Congradulations
As you walked on by......Please 
(Lyrics from Portland OR based band AU, I already have their video here on my post. I highly recommend you check it out even if it's a few years old. Reason I post this is because I personally have come to an understanding for what may come to ADA if she were to really present and uphold a value of "Resistance")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...