Does anyone have what artifacts were on what level?
Does anyone have what artifacts were on what level?
Originally shared by Brent Werlein
Martin Schubert is onto something with this post (https://plus.google.com/100425314717666507497/posts/GzQk6Egxbh6). But the more I look at it the more I see the Helios Artifacts. The photo from Martin Schubert is titled beacons, and if you look at the artifact rendering, there is one layer of artifacts over top the other, much like the beacon lines in Shubert's post. Could they be linked outer to outer, inner to inner?
Does anyone have a list of what artifacts were in what layer of the render? I think it could help us in our investigation.
#OperationEssex Operation Essex

Originally shared by Brent Werlein
Martin Schubert is onto something with this post (https://plus.google.com/100425314717666507497/posts/GzQk6Egxbh6). But the more I look at it the more I see the Helios Artifacts. The photo from Martin Schubert is titled beacons, and if you look at the artifact rendering, there is one layer of artifacts over top the other, much like the beacon lines in Shubert's post. Could they be linked outer to outer, inner to inner?
Does anyone have a list of what artifacts were in what layer of the render? I think it could help us in our investigation.
#OperationEssex Operation Essex

Is there any video of all the artifacts placed the way they are? the only one I know of was in one of the reports and the clip lasts less than a few seconds.
ReplyDeleteThe Blackhorse23 Files Yes
ReplyDeleteDo you have a link or the right searchable term? [sorry, doing a lot of house work to dig atm]
ReplyDeleteThe Blackhorse23 Files Try, yanno, looking at my profile?
ReplyDeleteDur.... Did I mention I'm running on very low sleep and Got only two neurons blasting?
ReplyDeleteThe Blackhorse23 Files sounds like a good time for a nap!
ReplyDeleteThe Blackhorse23 Files Magic, apparently.
ReplyDeleteNot yet.... How did you get make these renders? They are awesome!
ReplyDeleteDaniel Benton TEACH ME YOUR MAGICK WAYS! XD
ReplyDeleteThe Blackhorse23 Files Apparently I can also either time travel, or predict the future, judging by the ordering of these comments...
ReplyDeleteYeah I noticed that too. But believe me let's not even get into Time Travel and the day I've been having.
ReplyDelete