C: I'm revoking your payment and clearance.

C: I'm revoking your payment and clearance.

N: why?

C: You disappear for two months, still on my payroll with no contact, resurfacing with no warning after tampering with an NIA drop.

N: and?

C: They don't take lightly to interference, and I don't doubt they're far from figuring out who has a vested interest in you.  I don't need their heat.  As far as I'm concerned, no more resources will be donated to you.

N: in.

C: I don't care about your one word games.  I want proof you're worth something.  This is your chance to explain.

INCOMING MEDIA

N: explain?
http://youtu.be/koKn30nXoZc

Comments

  1. I am really curious what that media package is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mildred Cady The end result of Verum Inveniri's AD4 console. Agents cracked the final part last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Still catching up with overnight updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, C calls out N to explain. N presents a photo of VI documents. N's response makes me think that N has caught C at something and is turning the conversation around on C. I think it implies that C is VI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer Wolff Glad you brought that image up. It's interesting that it can be taken as C sending it, providing N the chance to 'explain', or it could be as you said, it's N offering the explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J.J. Ramirez and now I wonder if C/VI really is Calvin, playing both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If C is Calvin, who is N? Yuri Alaric Nagassa?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The provided decryption contains a fair number of anomalies.  I would call them errors? if I didn't have a suspicious bone.  Not experienced enough (yet) to take this further.  Still playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna Millheim The message in the video is encrypted by a Vigenere passphrase, which is why it's not a matter of being able to swap one letter for another. You can verify the results by typing the conversation as it appears in the video, but without the C, N, and INCOMING MEDIA parts, into a decrypting tool and using tergiversate as the Vigenere passphrase. Coincidentally, look up the definition of that word.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You mean to tell me I figured out a Vigenere pattern without even knowing what it was?  Is it normal for them to have typos throughout like this?  That's what I was seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna Millheim When we were working with this a couple of days ago, I only ran into a few typos, but that wasn't an issue from the video source, but transcription error. I rewatched the video and was able to fix the typos. The final product posted here is faithful to what you see in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. J.J. Ramirez Fantastic, thanks!  May I ask how you came up with tergiversate?  Or do I need to buy a more expensive thesaurus? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna Millheim I believe Davo Brawn would be more familiar with that answer. He was the first one in the hangout to point out the whole word while the rest of us were on the first few letters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...