Ran the L17 Glyph Message through Glypher. Result is as follows:

Ran the L17 Glyph Message through Glypher. Result is as follows:
OPEN ALL
CLEAR ALL
END
ALL
ACCEPT/OPEN
MIND
ACCEPT/OPEN
SOUL/SPIRIT
ACCEPT/OPEN
BODY
BEGIN

I've double checked. These are exactly the same glyphs as the ones Klue was exposed to. Supposedly, ADA is trying to create more proxies.
http://youtu.be/-r7KcB1BsFU?t=7m23s

Comments

  1. Iris Garcia, i've already seen it. Thank you kindly for still linking it to me though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized that sequence immediately. The video cut after the final Glyph was displayed. Two more for ADA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of me wonders if this is another ploy. This is twice that we've viewed the glyph sequence, and yet nothing has happened to us. It must require direct contact through the scanner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan Coddens I believe there must be some large amount of xm present. The scanner attracts xm, maybe ada used the scanner to direct it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. james freeman interesting thought. so the scanner must be open in order to direct the xm. must be why she needs a level 16 agent, they may be the only ones with enough xm stored to make the ingression possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not necessarily XM, it was theorised that sound was an important part of the equation, so maybe is a combination of everything. Receiving a isolated component is not going to do anything to us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerard Klunder Gerard are you sure? Maybe Ada uses a special sequence with something hidden to take control, who is outside the range of the normal gliph hack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerard Klunder in my opinion, we should continue with the glyph hack, we are after all the ones investigating. I would recommend those outside of Essex to stop doing so, since it is, as you say Gerald dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gerard Klunder they accepted when ada asked them, maybe she requires that the human acknowledge to be "hacked" before to proceed, even when she "hacked" Klue she asked more than once

    ReplyDelete
  10. What about Recharge, Present, Recharge, Human, Soul: the sequence he originally hacked? Has anyone else seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ana Prados I agree that those with the courage aught continue the glyph research but I strongly recommend that you avoid glyph hacking anywhere near the portals predicted to be the source of the data bursts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...