Part one is up!
Part one is up! Hope you guys enjoy it and sorry about the extreme lack of updates...I've been working on numerous other projects and I promise I won't leave Essex members out of the loop anymore!
Niantic History updates will resume next week, I promise. Hold me to that promise-I know I will.
Originally shared by DeCode Ingress
In Part One of a two part special edition of Niantic History, Mustafa Said explores the events that led up to the June 30th Anomaly in Portland, Oregon known as #SaveKlue.
Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose Ingress #DeCodeIngress #ingress #anomaly
http://goo.gl/va7kdH
Niantic History updates will resume next week, I promise. Hold me to that promise-I know I will.
Originally shared by DeCode Ingress
In Part One of a two part special edition of Niantic History, Mustafa Said explores the events that led up to the June 30th Anomaly in Portland, Oregon known as #SaveKlue.
Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose Ingress #DeCodeIngress #ingress #anomaly
http://goo.gl/va7kdH
PAC says he is Resistance, and states why. Most the Resistance I've seen post prefer his viewpoint to the one that seems to be expressed by ADA. Are they fundamentally different? If so, why are the Resistance that agree with him not rallying under his banner, even if he is in hiding?
ReplyDeleteIt seems to me that some of the story line got buried under the contention between the apparent leaders Jarvis and ADA.
Heidi Beck Very interesting thoughts. I kinda was waiting for someone to make that connection :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, PAC and ADA's viewpoints are seriously different....if Chapeau returns, what will he do when he sees how his ideology was treated? And will he deal with ADA?
Gerard Klunder PAC and ADA have an...interesting relationship. Let's just say if anyone could stop her it might be him.
ReplyDeleteI would also love to know where PAC is right now, because last time we knew of him, he was with Klada and they seem to be engaged on some kind of relation.
ReplyDeleteI will like to know what happened with that
The last time I heard him, someone was asking if they should take the shot...
ReplyDelete