Hello, can I get into the essex hangout?
Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...
Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data Analysis Group. It is in our interest to show our unity as independent researchers now more than ever. Today earlier a post was made with me ( Hugo Neves ) as it's writer in order to make sure we had a fast reply out there. It is in our interest that we show our unity by signing our names to one post . The question I make is do we use the same post or a new one for this Also please today try and make posts or sign in the main Niantic one with the following hashtag #TrustLukas To show support for our colleague Lukas Lentz https://plus.google.com/101577681173166935630/posts/XxjSGChLb5x
I've been wondering the same thing myself.
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteYou should both be in.
ReplyDeleteSame here. Never got an invite.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the hangouts are kind of something you have to ask for, because of the 100-person limitation and the fact that many people aren't as well served by a real-time discussion as the community format.
ReplyDeleteAh.... ok. In that case.. never mind.
ReplyDeleteNo, you're welcome to join, all I meant was someone has to ask if they want in, it's not automatic.
ReplyDeleteI will also love to get in, like I say, no one on my area us interested on the investigation and it would be lovely to speak in real time with more people
ReplyDeleteMay I have an invite please?
ReplyDeleteEveryone who commented here should be in now.
ReplyDeleteSame here.. May I have an invite please.. 😊
ReplyDeleteGotcha.
ReplyDelete