ATTENTION ALL ESSEX INVESTIGATORS
ATTENTION ALL ESSEX INVESTIGATORS
I've been hard at work on an interesting interview for my Niantic History series. If you think you know what happened during #TimeZero and #SaveKlue, prepare to think again. Keep your eyes peeled here tomorrow for my interview on Decode Ingress.
I've been hard at work on an interesting interview for my Niantic History series. If you think you know what happened during #TimeZero and #SaveKlue, prepare to think again. Keep your eyes peeled here tomorrow for my interview on Decode Ingress.
We will be waiting..
ReplyDelete#mumuknowsbest
Twas not me guvna, honest.
ReplyDeleteThank you for unleashing the truth, mumu.
ReplyDeleteUnleash the beast, mumu!
ReplyDeleteEDIT: the article will be released on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteDid I give you too much information mumu?
ReplyDelete#blameRich
ReplyDeleteReleased?
ReplyDeleteTO ALL INVESTIGATORS:
ReplyDeleteA series of mysterious circumstances have forced me to delay the interview. It seems that i've picked up the attention of certain forces wanting to keep some secrets of the interview from being released. I'll update here as necessary. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Who is this mysterious force. Is it your editor not liking the surprise?
ReplyDeleteRichard Walden Nope. Censorship issues. I'll resolve it soon enough. I've got some tricks up my sleeve they don't know about.
ReplyDeleteMustafa Said Good luck, im interested to see how things unfold
ReplyDelete