A connection between the anomaly series -

A connection between the anomaly series -

The Solar cycle is 11 years.
#Helios  

Notice that 11 x 11 x 11 = 1331
#Interitus  

This is connected to Pascal's Triangle:
1
11
121
1331

Which is connected to the Fibonacci series and the Golden Ratio
http://www.goldennumber.net/pascals-triangle/
#Recursion  


Coincidence or not?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle

Comments

  1. I wonder if this could be extended and ordered in some fashion?
    11^0 = 1 -> Cassandra
    11^1 = 11 -> 13Magnus
    11^2 = 121 -> Recursion
    11^3 = 1331 -> Interitus
    11^4 = 14641 -> Helios

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burial rite for Osiris would take place on the 11th day of the 11th month, per James Frazer in "The Golden Bough". More 11s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the connection to Interitus is more direct.   #Interitus  was signifying destruction and ruin, the end of an era.

    Helios signifies a new age, a dawn of sorts.  I think the "millions of new agents" rumoured in an NIA dispatch many months ago may be soon upon us, and this 'new age' will usher in even larger amounts of active XM, Agents in much greater numbers, and a wider spread of philosophies and mindsets.

    A new age of enlightenment if you will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...