Somewhere a while back I remember a discussion about what fonts were used in the various Ingress docs.

Somewhere a while back I remember a discussion about what fonts were used in the various Ingress docs. Does anyone have a list of those?

Comments

  1. Coda is the primary font of the Scanner App.

    The blockletter-looking font is AmarilloUSAF, you can see this font on the Ingress Report main title card and it also gets used a lot for the cluster maps that Niantic distributes for anomalies.

    The "It's Time to Move" video also makes use of OCR-A.

    But as for fonts from documents themselves, I've never taken the time to do the research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Gettle Well, that explains why I have AmarilloUSAF downloaded, I was wondering. I have two designers who can usually recognize hundreds of fonts on sight. (Seriously, it's creepy.) Guess probably the best thing to do is not worry about what weird questions it's going to cause and ask them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...