I think this image captures the unorganized form of XM be for it is shaped into something like a resonator or if the...


I think this image captures the unorganized form of XM be for it is shaped into something like a resonator or if the energy could be focused through glyph forms to give effects to the observer.

Originally shared by What the Science?

Comments

  1. strobe it at a particular speed and view through a particular filter and it could be anything in particular

    ReplyDelete
  2. words can be fun sometimes, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Bit from Tron trying to say the word "Maybe" and failing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...