I have spoken of this with a few Essex members trying to gain some clarity but all I have found is more questions so...
I have spoken of this with a few Essex members trying to gain some clarity but all I have found is more questions so I'm posting here.
The question: Does XM create portals or does XM come into our dimension because of the portals?
The Story: A few months ago I started a project to start getting benchmark disks added as portals (if someone needs clarification on this please let me know). As those portals were accepted I began submitting more then a question came to me. If portals were created by XM (my initial thought) then were benchmarks and organizations like the NGS (National Geodetic Survey) a large-scale attempt at tracking XM levels on a national scale and further a cover-up for that program?
I didn't give much thought to this until recently when I went to California City to pick up some parts for my truck (the closest parts store is in Cal City) and decided to find few benchmarks there while I was in town....only to find that there were NO benchmarks in the city. Since then I've done some more research, talked to many people, and found out the following:
1: My contact at USGS says they don't have any benchmarks in the area that he could find (their records aren't electronic yet so he had to go digging for me).
2: NGS lists no active benchmarks in the city and the city/county do not have any.
3: I did find record of a benchmark in the city on a Topo map but looking that up with NGS reveals that when the benchmark was placed there was no description listed and the benchmark has never been found (or maybe all records of it are gone).
4: That benchmark is/was right next to the now closed Lake Shore Inn.
Right now that's as far as I've gotten, I was going to post this when I finished my hunt but it was suggested that I open this up to members of the community to run it down and make connections I may have missed.
The question: Does XM create portals or does XM come into our dimension because of the portals?
The Story: A few months ago I started a project to start getting benchmark disks added as portals (if someone needs clarification on this please let me know). As those portals were accepted I began submitting more then a question came to me. If portals were created by XM (my initial thought) then were benchmarks and organizations like the NGS (National Geodetic Survey) a large-scale attempt at tracking XM levels on a national scale and further a cover-up for that program?
I didn't give much thought to this until recently when I went to California City to pick up some parts for my truck (the closest parts store is in Cal City) and decided to find few benchmarks there while I was in town....only to find that there were NO benchmarks in the city. Since then I've done some more research, talked to many people, and found out the following:
1: My contact at USGS says they don't have any benchmarks in the area that he could find (their records aren't electronic yet so he had to go digging for me).
2: NGS lists no active benchmarks in the city and the city/county do not have any.
3: I did find record of a benchmark in the city on a Topo map but looking that up with NGS reveals that when the benchmark was placed there was no description listed and the benchmark has never been found (or maybe all records of it are gone).
4: That benchmark is/was right next to the now closed Lake Shore Inn.
Right now that's as far as I've gotten, I was going to post this when I finished my hunt but it was suggested that I open this up to members of the community to run it down and make connections I may have missed.
The other element to keep in mind is that agent reports are not necessarily identifying newly created portals. When we report what appears to be a site showing signs of high XM concentration (which is correlated with portals) those reports are sent to NIA analysts (or possibly HAZDATA or IQTech analysts these days) for analysis.
ReplyDeleteThey're not just confirming the existence of a portal, but also whether to ad it to the intel package that gets deployed to our scanners as standard electronic data. There are likely many portals that are intentionally omitted from our intel package, either because they are classified or because the granularity of the Keyhole satellite scan was insufficient to confirm the site represented more than background levels of XM.
Sites of frequent human activity that don't exhibit the telltale signs of a portal (ie, people inspired to do something that marks the site like erecting a sculpture) seem to show high levels of free-floating XM. Personally I can imagine those sites eventually developing portals should they persist over time, but were probably originally placed for entirely commercial rather than inspired reasons. Truckstops are a good example of XM rich sites that are not centered on portals.
It seems to go both ways. Portals inspire humans to produce works of culture. Culture increases XM concentration through human activity. High XM concentration may result in the appearance of portals. Sometimes portals also predate human activity.
My guess is that there may have been sensitives at the USGS who naturally gravitated toward portal sites when choosing marker locations. Likewise for the postal service, as the US's first postmaster was an inventor, statesman, and mason. Adding XM sensitive to Ben Franklin's resume doesn't seem like much of a stretch, and rules about where to place post offices would have been within his power to codify.
And on top of what Mike Wissinger has said, another angle to consider are Stein Lightman's reports of portals that he observed to be moving.
ReplyDeleteSam Gan Joe spends a lot of time up at the Cal City Airport. Cal City is also where Roland Jarvis grew up which makes the lack of benchmarks there even more intriguing.
ReplyDeleteNow when you talk benchmarks... There are so many different kinds. Besides the USGS you should also contact the National Geodetic Survery... They have benchmarks also.
ReplyDeleteNow when planning things new benchmarks get placed, but you should specifically look for ones from the agiency I sent, USGS, State Gov, and Local Gov.
Brent Werlein NGS was who I went through first, USGS found nothing, CA State didn't have anything except nearer the highway, Kern county had nothing on record in the area and the city didn't have any either.
ReplyDeleteJohn Christopher is this Cal City the one right next to Edwards AFB?
ReplyDeleteJohn Christopher Contact local Land Surveyers in the area... They will know where benchmarks are. They will have their benchmarks. And they may all be based off of the Edwards AFB benchmark.
ReplyDeleteI do find an area SW of the airport to be rather interesting. It appears like it is the flight pattern to approach the airport, but when you zoom in it isn't. The area Iam talking about is an area with what appears to be a monument in a large circle.
ReplyDelete35.142623,-118.025839
Sam Gan Do you think we could get Joe Philley to check it out for us?
ReplyDeleteBrent Werlein yes Cal City is just north of Edwards, I'm at Edwards I can check that out when I head that way. Just don't send me to Jarvis's home again.
ReplyDeleteJohn Christopher talk to civil engineering if you talk to anyone on base. Ask for an engineering assistant.. EA..
ReplyDelete