Edgar Allan Wright I am a little worried - we've not heard from you in a bit.

Edgar Allan Wright I am a little worried -  we've not heard from you in a bit.  Also- with the last Klue/ADA Video and the manifesto - it seems Ada now wants mind units and fields too - well - isn;t what Devra Bogdanovich working on potential to block ALL of that?  I know it has been shown a stressed understanding (not sure that is the right word for it) between Devra and ADA - but - if Devra is working on something that could stop it all.... it is very worrisome for her.

Comments

  1. This is very disappointing now that ADA is becoming more like Roland Jarvis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. We're concerned for Devra's safety. No wonder she has had Hubert Farlowe out running her errands. I'm afraid to be on ADA's bad side as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puts her in the crosshairs of both jarvis and ada...not a place where I would feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And many agents are against her for her mention of forced vaccine... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I heard forced vaccine I wasn't sure if it wouldn't be forced matrix-changing or virus inducing becasue she's done questionable things before in her studies with her subjects. I'm interested in what she's up to now, I hope she posts somewhere or gets a message to us about her current goals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...