Okay I cannot figure out how to do screenshots on my new scanner device.

Okay I cannot figure out how to do screenshots on my new scanner device. But I just got a glyph sequence off a level 7 portal that said less soul more mind. Seriously? WTF

Comments

  1. What type of phone?.. as most android phones. If you press the lock button and home button simultaneously it will screen cap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got "perfrmection balance safety all" so that's the first time I've seen a glyph twice using different meanings in the same sequence.

    Also I'm using an HTC One

    ReplyDelete
  3. Down volume and power worked thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for the glyph message itself, if these have to do with Devra's double-blind study, it's quite possible that some of them are entirely meaningless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...