My attempts at replicating the two unidentified glyphs from Howard's letter using Glypher and the dots visible in...

My attempts at replicating the two unidentified glyphs from Howard's letter using Glypher and the dots visible in the drawings.

Comments

  1. The first one doesn't look good. Crossing lines... Like the "Resistance".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the crossed line could be a misreading, same situation can be seen in Carrie Campbell's vision diary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a tough one for me to ponder as well.  You too might be interested in looking at or even contributing to the original research that went into these:
    https://plus.google.com/116675615740217671707/posts/coYuzvN6Juc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely, but right now I have to run and make preperations for SXSW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crossovers at vertices are okay, right? So I think (sorry for not being able to draw these right now):

    fat one: 10 o'clock vertex far - 8 far - 6 - 4 near - 2 near - 12 - 10 near - 8 near

    thin one: 8 far - 8 near - center - 2 near -12 - 10 near - center - 4 near

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...