I know, I keep posting...
I know, I keep posting...
Who is coming to Austin for the Anomaly? When are people getting in?
Do we want to do an Essex meetup pre-anomaly? (As in the day before.) Post-anomaly? (At the after party or the day after?) The morning of and during we will likely all be busy with (feh) faction stuff. Let me know and I will scout places for us to have a meetup.
Should we see if we can get some face time with Susanna Moyer and Hank Johnson ? (Maybe we can pester Joe Philley and/or flint dille as well?) We could video it and post it somewhere.
Thoughts? Questions? Answers?
Who is coming to Austin for the Anomaly? When are people getting in?
Do we want to do an Essex meetup pre-anomaly? (As in the day before.) Post-anomaly? (At the after party or the day after?) The morning of and during we will likely all be busy with (feh) faction stuff. Let me know and I will scout places for us to have a meetup.
Should we see if we can get some face time with Susanna Moyer and Hank Johnson ? (Maybe we can pester Joe Philley and/or flint dille as well?) We could video it and post it somewhere.
Thoughts? Questions? Answers?
The unreliable, untrustworthy Susanna Moyer will be putting her(corporate) spin on the anamoly in Austin
ReplyDeleteSo, is that a yes you're going to be there or a no?
ReplyDeleteI would prefer post anomaly. Before gets a little too hectic and people will be more relaxed with the completion past and refreshments.
ReplyDeleteI would love to get face time with any of of those four either as a group or individually. Also, don't forget Brian Rose will be there too.
Michelle E sorry, I will not be able to attend, work has been getting in the way of my ingressing for the last month. I wanted to attend so I could visit cedar park where I used to live
ReplyDelete