enoch dalby - Duplicity

enoch dalby - Duplicity
The "wind" track reveals the attached image.
Any idea what it means?
Starting with 75 it looks like map coordinates to me.
75 105 49 86 81 80
http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html is a good tool.
75.10549868180

I have tried to make an image with all the spectograms side by side, but the computer does not have enough RAM, so I have just included them one by one, starting with those looking the most interesting.

The reason I chose to analyse this song is the track "noise"
The last part of the track "noise" is structured data, I can hear it, I just have not been able to prove it.
How I know the sound of structured data?
I once encoded the first chapter of "The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" to ASCII binary and made a sound out of it. (frequency modulated)

But I can not find any way to extract it..

The wind part was easy to get.

Tools used:
Audacity, a free, open source, cross-platform software for recording and editing sounds.
http://audacity.sourceforge.net

enoch dalby 's soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/enoch-dalby

Website to check map coordinates:
http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html








Comments

  1. I don't know but looking at waveforms makes me want to bust out Renoise again and start waking the dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learned recently that those numbers seem to be in decimal format. But i dont know what to do with the translation. http://www.asciitohex.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never assume anything Nikolas Moore  ;)
    and well done little grasshopper Lukas Lentz

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually got up due to another matter related with a orange level matter. Will look into this tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Hugo Neves I was not aware of that site, I will try checking that one before posting next time, but at least the pattern in Endingmelody is not mentioned there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikolas Moore Hugo Neves   Does that mean???? is Enoch broadcasting a hit on Hank?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lukas Lentz This is the same one found in Enoch's last track.

    I think it was Lorazon who ordered the hit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thomas Arteaga But its going out in his music. Think of what X wrote. +enoch dalby has released the final track of his first EP since the dissolution of the Niantic Project.

    The track, entitled 'Shaped,' is contemplative and complex; neither overwhelmingly positive nor cynical.

    I had previously viewed +enoch dalby as having an Enlightened point of view. Now, I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hardest part of chicken is knowing when to flinch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...