Well I played around with the voice at the end of the ingress report.
Well I played around with the voice at the end of the ingress report. This is what I came up with. I tried to tie it to Ken Owens voice, but I dont think i have a match. Can anyone hear who it is? do you think i should move the pitch up or down.
Also Question, did anyone notice at :37 on the Ingress report Susannah's voice goes digital right as ada's eye is shown? Most likely a upload glitch but def worth keeping in mind..
then lie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5fKsricj8s
Also Question, did anyone notice at :37 on the Ingress report Susannah's voice goes digital right as ada's eye is shown? Most likely a upload glitch but def worth keeping in mind..
then lie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5fKsricj8s
The green looks like an altar with an object on it
ReplyDeleteUmmm pay no attention to the background picture. Its just a placeholder so i could upload the audio. It is not Niantic relevant
ReplyDeleteThe blue looks like an ancient painting with many bodies
ReplyDeleteThey are all the same picture through different focus on color
ReplyDeleteCompare the voice to P.A.'s here: Project Whydah
ReplyDeleteIll see what i can do when i get home
ReplyDeleteDaniel Beaudoin I matched PA's frequency spectrum to the then lie voice. Still not a true match, but i may be missing something. And Hugo Neves said it best. All it would take to throw me off is for PA to falsetto his own voice and then mask it and I would never be able to get an accurate reading.
ReplyDelete