We need your help in getting as many glyph messages as possible.

We need your help in getting as many glyph messages as possible.

This both helps us understand the glyphs themselves, and perhaps correlate the messages, along with their context and timing.

Please spread this link widely in your communities.

Comments

  1. I wish I had written mine down! They were like fortune cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were saying them out loud and adding "in bed" yesterday. SHAPER MIND COMPLEX HARMONY IN BED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed permissions on my Google drive folder. Screenshots should be available from my links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim Typhoon Have you been getting many hits from this?  I would love to see the form results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 40-odd for now, and some comedy responses and troll images that i've deleted

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, i expected that.  I actually had to resist the urge to do it myself.  ;-)  May I see the responses?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe we should ask about alignment of hacking agent also?
    And, maybe, make field with link non-mandatory. It's too complicated for most of agents. They are really lazy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...