sorry it took so long I went out to break a huge field. Yik Sheng Lee

sorry it took so long I went out to break a huge field. Yik Sheng Lee 





Comments

  1. A pair of vases, a cave interior, some clothes... maybe a person laying on a rug with their head wrapped in a scarf?, something I can't quite destinguish... maybe a waterfall or fluttering fabric..., the same cave interior from before, and a different interior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been traveling, and recently busy farming and fielding. So did I miss a discussion on what these images mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want my honest opinion, I think this is the "nest" Hank Johnson visited and I think the person with their face covered and their shirt cut open could very well be Hank. Whether these are images of something that had happened at the time of his visit or something else, I'm not sure I want to venture to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that was the other option I just couldn't remember that guys name and went to look it up. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...