Oliver Lynton-Wolfe posted this moments ago.


Oliver Lynton-Wolfe posted this moments ago. Not sure of its relevancy, but I'm sure there's something in there worth decoding.

Originally shared by Oliver Lynton-Wolfe

I have no comment on allegations that I am behind the addition of Shaper Glyphs to the Scanner.

More Enlightenment is coming.

Comments

  1. Being subtle is good. Clearly implying that it was your gift by adding "More #enlightenment is coming" says it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any image experts here able to tell what this image is of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enlightenment is welcome.... Shapers are not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried messed wit it in multiple imaging software programs and found nothing. Then i got the bright idea of doing a google image search on it. I am not sure of its creator but it has been around since the days of myspace and is now used most by a french musician named "i'm from Finland" as an album cover. Im not thinking there is anything here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lukas Lentz Its a stock image, which is why I asked if we're sure that the OLW account is legitimate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do image searches look at exif & palette data, or just the end result that goes "onscreen"?  Is that exactly the same file, or different files containing the same picture?

    ReplyDelete
  7. David Sentelle As far as I can tell, they look solely at the image data and not the "metadata" (in this case, the EXIF data).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...