I stand corrected.


I stand corrected. Thanks to the Kraken Jorge Pedrero  who presented a different video which may be the video the picture was taken from.

Comments

  1. Loyd Hutchings it is Sarita. Jorge Pedrero found almost the exact frame. Given the video i chose to look at her eyes didnt seem to have that downward point. the high contrast and the frame they used, brought out lines above the eyelids. But not only did he find the exact video and close frame if you study the eyebrows in either the video I used and the  one he used, they are identical.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...