Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me....sweets everywhere....

Originally shared by Thomas Greanias
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me....sweets everywhere....
So many thanks to all my friends here for your best wishes today.
My party favor for you is the news that I wrapped the next Ingress novel and it has gone into the mysterious big black box at Niantic Labs, where the Oompa Loompas are working their magic. What form or forms emerge from the chute remain to be seen. But this week I take a birthday breather, make my wish and blow out the trick candles...
#ingress #alignment
I am hoping that somehow we can get a sneak peek at the new work. Felicia Hajra-Lee was such a lady and let agents see pieces to help with research, perhaps Thomas Greanias would be willing for the sake of research. Maybe Edgar Allan Wright could suggest a way to tease out a few pages. In the name of research of course.....
ReplyDelete