Glyph sequences for those that study them. I am ashamed at how terrible I am at the glyph game...

Glyph sequences for those that study them. I am ashamed at how terrible I am at the glyph game...













Comments

  1. Attack. Enlightened. Pursue. Resistance.

    Shapers. Chaos. Pure. Harm.

    Strong. Resistance. Capture. Portal.

    Live. Inside. XM. Lose. Self.

    Well, messages you've received that not coming from shapers are much more radical than what I've received. Really impressive.

    I have a question that are these radical messages coming from portals belong to Resistance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think from what we've seen so far, portal alignment doesn't matter. You're as likely to get a pro-Shaper message from a RES portal as you are to get an anti-Shaper message from an ENL one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of them were from blue portals. But not all. Shapers, chaos pure harm, I'm certain, did not. I remembert that because it made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...