FAN FIC:
FAN FIC:
Use #BRGXMNEWS for all past BRG news updates.
Video Links
Pendulum Dalby Remix
Dalby Remix Entitled "Pendulum"
To the Agents and Niantic Labs My 1 year anniversary
To the Agents and Niantic Labs
We didn’t start the fire, 1 yr recap parody
We didint start the fire niantic
BRG Cassandra Promo
BRG XM NEWS OUT FROM THE SHADOWS
First BRG XM News video Broadcast
TO MY NIANTIC FRIENDS
Peyton Manning Mind Hacked
Peyton Manning Mind Hacked???
I have more shtuff but these are my favs













Use #BRGXMNEWS for all past BRG news updates.
Video Links
Pendulum Dalby Remix
Dalby Remix Entitled "Pendulum"
To the Agents and Niantic Labs My 1 year anniversary
To the Agents and Niantic Labs
We didn’t start the fire, 1 yr recap parody
We didint start the fire niantic
BRG Cassandra Promo
BRG XM NEWS OUT FROM THE SHADOWS
First BRG XM News video Broadcast
TO MY NIANTIC FRIENDS
Peyton Manning Mind Hacked
Peyton Manning Mind Hacked???
I have more shtuff but these are my favs













I've thoroughly enjoyed your stuff. Thanks for posting it here, I had missed some of these things.
ReplyDelete