Not quite finished with this - but wanted to get it out ahead of today's potential Ingress Report.

Not quite finished with this - but wanted to get it out ahead of today's potential Ingress Report. It is the transcript for last week's Ingress Report - plus I am trying to put links to all of the documents and information shared so people can go through and follow the research - plus there is some static in there and images hidden (like images of Alice in Wonderland in ADA's Rabbit Hole Calibration - thanks Hugo)

Also, I will be going back and starting to really look at the static in the other videos (during my 27 hour days ;)  but if someone else has already frame captured the static from videos and wants to save me some time :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19HMXMC_Gc3TC32ef7Ss5rxhmuvT-VlhTNdUZxzloWZY/edit?usp=sharing

Again, if anyone has made transcripts of any video/audio for NIantic, let me know (can add to wiki as well as the general bank of knowledge :) 

#nianticprojecttranscripts

Comments

  1. Jojo is awesome. Also, some of the videos do have the static on the wiki. I know when I was looking at the Cassandra Signal, most if those were there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work! But one more beg from me, would you please capture the lines in the audio files that released by Niantic Project, JoJo? There always be some undistinguishable words and gibberish in them, and that made my translation work much more difficult to accomplish. Thanks a lot if you would like to share that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rohlin Sander by capture I am assuming you mean make a transcript :)  I am actually working on those next (I am behind in my Devra Bogdanovich archiving and plan on catching that up by the weekend).  I'll post that here as well as any other transcripts as I find them (plus working to add them to the wiki too).

    what translation are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoJo Stratton Briefing story report to chinese ingressers (well not that brief). Have started the translation work from Nov., but because of the enormous amount of documents, I started translating the story since when the OP Cassandra has ended. In the first days the work was unbelievably hard and I don't have that much time to do it, but fortunately I finally managed to translate the story up to date before the Reckoning Day and now I update the briefing weekly in the Chinese Ingress Community (Ingress玩家集散地).
    I will keep an eye on your updates in G+ as well as your Dogdanovich Archive site, in fact it has been in my favorites for several weeks, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is awesome - is there a link where you post your story (if you want to share) - it would be great to have links to the story and information in other languages.  And I will make sure to tag your name specifically when I complete a transcription!  Again, most awesome you are doing that! John Hanke

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoJo Stratton Thanks. Yes of course, I'm more than glad to share my works to others. All the translation works are posted in my G+ page entitled "Ingress剧情简报" and you are welcome to repost them to your website. I can also rearrange them to a document for your convenience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will check out this evening and definitely share them!  Thank you again.


     flint dille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...