Anybody make it to Las Vegas for the event?  I'm going to be there.

Comments

  1. Sorry, wont be going to Vegas until October 18th for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle E I want to go SO BAD. Can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle E I'll be at SXSW for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( wish I could go and congrats lukas

    ReplyDelete
  5. it would be neat to have an Essex meetup like at cupids span

    ReplyDelete
  6. so how was the event flint dille  :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Hackerspace is going to have a booth at SXSW Create, which starts the day after the Anomaly. We could do an unofficial post anomaly cross faction meetup there if people are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mustafa Said Create is free and open to the public, you dont need a badge to get in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle E No...it's just...i live in Kansas and no money....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...