This is an interview conducted between AgentsForADA and Oliver Lynton-Wolfe — uploaded today — which brings up a few...

This is an interview conducted between AgentsForADA and Oliver Lynton-Wolfe — uploaded today — which brings up a few new points.
First and foremost is the concept of factions within the Shapers themselves. This is an idea I've never even considered and I'm curious as to how, if at all, correlates to the daily battle of Ingress? Does the concept of aligned Shapers explain why everyone reacts differently to XM?
On another note, AgentsForADA claims to have schematics for a Chaotic Matter weapon they can use to destroy Roland Jarvis. Here's a train of thought I'm having on this:
Oliver Lynton-Wolfe must need a new way to destroy Jarvis; otherwise why wouldn't he use the same weapon he used before to shatter Jarvis? Either he cannot construct the same weapon again or he cannot collect enough Chaotic Matter to use said weapon. I'm guessing AgentsForADA has developed a more efficient version of the weapon, perhaps one which requires less CM to fire. If such a weapon can be built, Oliver will have complete capability to destroy Roland Jarvis, if the Resistance succeed in delivering the Shards to Buenos Aires.
Does this spell doom for Roland Jarvis? I'd like to hear your insight. And if you can provide any more information on the current status of this weapon, it would be greatly appreciated.

Originally shared by AgentsForADA

Interview with Dr. Oliver Lynton-Wolfe is uploaded. Stay awhile and listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr263GAKax4&feature=autoshare

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...