So, let's see.
So, let's see... Osiris returns from the dead, Set is taken in by Osiris (now "king" of upper and lower Egypt?) and converted to his cause...
Thoth might be Nathanial Moyer, perhaps?
I'm still wondering who Horus is in this equation... Hank Johnson perhaps, submachine gun (MP5 it looked like?) trotting hero making his #ingress / descending into the underworld (caves/temple) of #13Magnus ? (assuming he survived...)
Thoth might be Nathanial Moyer, perhaps?
I'm still wondering who Horus is in this equation... Hank Johnson perhaps, submachine gun (MP5 it looked like?) trotting hero making his #ingress / descending into the underworld (caves/temple) of #13Magnus ? (assuming he survived...)
Calvin?
ReplyDeleteDidn't expect Jarvis to walk the earth (although he referred to himself as a construct, I don't know what that means practically)
ReplyDeleteSo much for ADA/Isis synthesis with Jarvis/Osiris also, unless something oblique is going on.
Note that Klue was basically "fertilized" by Jarvis in being at the center of multiple anomalies. (Age of Horus, age of machine minds or of ascended man?)
Horus question still very open.
My apologies Jim Typhoon , but I did a double take when I read your name - for a second I thought it was Typhon (Greek version of Apophis/Apep the world slayer).
ReplyDeleteThat's where the name of the storm comes from.
ReplyDeleteMy etymology teacher from high school is probably mentally smacking me on the back of the head right now for not making that connection before :D
ReplyDeleteJim Typhoon I disagree. Remember, Kl-ADA and ADA fought over their sensory experience. If the hybrid stopped obeying the cybernetic part of ADA...she might decide to band together with Jarvis after all.
ReplyDeleteI've said before, but my bet for Horus is enoch dalby. Especially now that Enoch has incentive to appeal to enter the shaper dimensions (in the metaphor, Osiris' land of the dead) to find Carrie.
ADA Prime and KLADA are assuredly separate. They have to have conversations that can be intercepted, as we have seen.
ReplyDeleteKLADA working with Jarvis isn't impossible, it just didn't happen yesterday, is what I'm saying. KLADA is the new face of resistance at the moment (i wonder if she was ever supposed to be enlightened)
Re: Enoch, shades of Orpheus. Will Jarvis offer him a path to pursue this? Were I Enoch that's who I'd ask. Did we see the two of them interacting?
If KLADA is truly the "progeny" of ADA, I'd say that ADA has now passed all of the requirements to be considered "alive", wouldn't you?
ReplyDeleteMichael Bramnik Well... She doesn't really have a body. She simply influenced Klu and now she might belive she is ADA. The original, true ADA still is an AI.
ReplyDeleteThough technically possessing an organic body isn't a nesecity for being "alive"... Simply existing, even as an AI means you are alive (IMO). But I understand what you are trying to say.
No question. ADA is a living being and has been for some time.
ReplyDeletein terms of assigning names and roles, in the myth, osiris and Set do not align - Set is conquered by Horus.
ReplyDeleteWhat if the original Jarvis was Osiris and this "construct" that came back is Horus....
JoJo Stratton that fits much better, methinks.
ReplyDeleteI know my musing has us taking the Egyptian mythos a little bit too literally, but it's useful for analysis if nothing else.
(speaking of mythos... I'm sort of dreading the day someone outside of #OperationEssex starts thinking about another religious figure who is best known (perhaps erroneously) to have been active ~2013 years ago in ancient Judea and starts making connections to XM and resurrection and Jarvis... oy vey)
People have been tiptoeing around that one. I've seen him discussed, though.
ReplyDeleteyes he did have 12 disciples... + him = 13
ReplyDeleteI wonder - did osiris have 12 disciples????
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about disciples (I don't think Egyptian mythos dealt with many humans/mortals until after Horus became king of upper and lower Egypt), but there were 13 shards (or 14, rather... although there's a few texts that put the number of shards in the 70s but those are a minority of scholarly research).
ReplyDelete...I need to get my ancient history/archaeology professor playing Ingress - he'd love this stuff. Counterfactual historians would be eating this stuff up!