Many new members on board with the conclusion of #13MAGNUS. Of course, the real investigation is just beginning!

Comments

  1. Awesome. The torrent of information is just beginning. Amd we have alot of work to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there some kind of requirement to answer questions about the story, or did that stop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The surge of interest made that daunting, besides the lack of new questions in a while. Consider it a temporary pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I will do my best to help with this operation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry but even trying to catch up.. Will have to follow along to get halfway up to speed.. Almost backed out over the questionairre requirement

    ReplyDelete
  6. So do we have a hangout or where is the stuff we are currently working on? Would like to help with crypto puzzles or anything, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And to think I had most of the answers ready for the questions that were posted.

    I am currently catching up with the current posts but will try to start adding meaningful posts soon, and also try to keep my enlightened bias to a minimum. It will be good to contribute on a more global effort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...