Let it be known that I have a contact who can give us access (potentially) to the creator of the "Hutchinson effect"...

Let it be known that I have a contact who can give us access (potentially) to the creator of the "Hutchinson effect" himself. 

Also, hello everybody, what can I do to help?

Comments

  1. Can you remind of the significance of  the "Huchinson effect"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Hutchinson effect?

    “The Hutchison Effect” - In 1979, Hutchison claims to have discovered a number of unusual phenomena, while trying to duplicate experiments done by Nikola Tesla. He refers to several of these phenomena jointly under the name “the Hutchison effect”, including: levitation of heavy objects; fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood; while lacking any displacement, the anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material; the spontaneous fracturing of metals; changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals; disappearance of metal samples. (wikipedia)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...