If you expected the shards to disappear at the conclusion of #13magnus , think again.
If you expected the shards to disappear at the conclusion of #13magnus , think again. My thoughts for Operation Essex:
The Enlightened successfully brought 8 of 13 shards to cupid's span, enough for Jarvis to reincarnate in a physical human body, though he does "not know how long this construct will last."
( INGRESS REPORT | Live In San Francisco - Operation #13MAGNUS - 2:08:03)
The Resistance Controls the 13th shard, his immortality, for now depriving him of the godhood he so clearly desires. The shards are locked, correct? For now, at least.
After the final cluster at Cupid's Span, I was extracted with Linda Besh to an NIA safehouse and debriefed for the Live Ingress Report. What did you all think? Any points on which you Agree/Disagree?
Has anyone heard if the shapers made an appearance in Buenos Aires like we were promised? The Resistance controlled that anomaly, hopefully we were able to block their ingress into our dimension and prevent them from physical manifestation. I cannot express how important it is for the Resistance to prevent the shapers from physical manifestation in our dimension.
Once they get through, they can do it over and over, possibly at any place in the world, and theoretically, at any place in time. Their influence in human history may be evidence of a future Enlightened victory; the fact that they have not physically appeared already may mean that for the Resistance.
Non-Canon Alert
I brought my experimental DXMW to #reckoningday without the intention of using it except as a last resort. Thankfully, it didn't come to that. An alleged chaotic matter burst in cluster 2 was successfully contained, if it existed at all.
The Enlightened successfully brought 8 of 13 shards to cupid's span, enough for Jarvis to reincarnate in a physical human body, though he does "not know how long this construct will last."
( INGRESS REPORT | Live In San Francisco - Operation #13MAGNUS - 2:08:03)
The Resistance Controls the 13th shard, his immortality, for now depriving him of the godhood he so clearly desires. The shards are locked, correct? For now, at least.
After the final cluster at Cupid's Span, I was extracted with Linda Besh to an NIA safehouse and debriefed for the Live Ingress Report. What did you all think? Any points on which you Agree/Disagree?
Has anyone heard if the shapers made an appearance in Buenos Aires like we were promised? The Resistance controlled that anomaly, hopefully we were able to block their ingress into our dimension and prevent them from physical manifestation. I cannot express how important it is for the Resistance to prevent the shapers from physical manifestation in our dimension.
Once they get through, they can do it over and over, possibly at any place in the world, and theoretically, at any place in time. Their influence in human history may be evidence of a future Enlightened victory; the fact that they have not physically appeared already may mean that for the Resistance.
Non-Canon Alert
I brought my experimental DXMW to #reckoningday without the intention of using it except as a last resort. Thankfully, it didn't come to that. An alleged chaotic matter burst in cluster 2 was successfully contained, if it existed at all.
"experimental DXMW" "chaotic matter burst"
ReplyDeleteNo. No fanfic please. Not here, not ever.
Anthony Castanza my apologies. is the edit better?
ReplyDeleteScheurmann R. Yes, much, thank you.
ReplyDeleteAs to the shards, yes, they appear to be locked still, but have shown no indication of disappearing, we're still trying to figure out if the ones that aren't locked are continuing to jump but I haven't heard back from our teams in the field yet.
To the best of my knowledge, we were never promised an appearance of the shapers in Buenos Aries, and there were never even any rumors to that end. It is always possible that I've missed something and if so, I'd very much like to see the source of those rumors.
I'm not sure what you are trying to express or ask here.
ReplyDeleteAnthony Castanza I'll attempt to keep the fanfic to a minimum. With this investigation, It's often hard to tell what's real and what's not.
ReplyDeleteScheurmann R. We can point to Niantic project documents or other literature for most of our speculation as to what is happening. It's important that we do not confuse what things that are established in the Niantic documents with our own theories.
ReplyDeleteIn other words we need some basis or context for your claims that the Shapers were supposed to appear.
They no longer jump. Whatever life force was pushing them is now manifested elsewhere.
ReplyDeleteMelissa L. I didn't think to screen cap when I saw it, I remember a post from brandon badger or brian rose a while back mentioning that.
ReplyDeleteIt may have been one possible timeline.
I'will clearly annotate any non-canon material in the future.
Scheurmann R. I'm afraid I never heard of that rumor, so without knowing the context its difficult to analyze that claim for the basis of any theories.
ReplyDeleteI understand its difficult to link back but resharing such posts with the community in the future will allow us to reference them for future discussion.
Melissa L. I'm glad that essex is taking the scientific approach, I will cite my sources when declassified.
ReplyDeleteScheurmann R. The problem with basing your research of classified sources is that the purpose of this community it to analyze and discover the truth behind the world of Ingress. Without showing your sources, there is really no basis for your argument and really nothing to say about it. So please, do not post theories based on sources that you claim to be classified until you can show that they have some indication of reliability.
ReplyDeleteScheurmann R.You should check out my post about the Nomad video. Dr. Schubert references an algorithm that the 13MAGNUS keep. This algorithm helps them calculate when they are able to complete a resurrection. Possibly through shaper ingression.
ReplyDelete