I got a comic book last night at the after party!

I got a comic book last night at the after party!
I noticed today some possible clues that need to be decoded, did anyone else see them?
There on page 3, 5, 6, 9.
I'm not sure if we've seen them before and have no decoding skills.



Comments

  1. They definitely look like clues, but I can't quite read them well enough. Is the first number in the second one an 8? (If so, I'm off with my decoding on that one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mind have seen them.. The b>> got me nightmares :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...