Here's a train of thought I've been having about Susanna's conversation with her father:
Here's a train of thought I've been having about Susanna's conversation with her father:
We know next to nothing about Nigel Moyer other than what's surfaced recently. It's even possible Nigel Moyer is another XM being.
If someone is exposed to high doses of Chaotic Matter, are they initially controlled by a Chaotic faction of the Shapers? Could a Chaotic XM entity be driven to attack innocent sensitives? Is this what happened to Oliver Lynton-Wolfe and Susanna's family? Perhaps Roland Jarvis is not the only entity out there.
What do you think?
We know next to nothing about Nigel Moyer other than what's surfaced recently. It's even possible Nigel Moyer is another XM being.
If someone is exposed to high doses of Chaotic Matter, are they initially controlled by a Chaotic faction of the Shapers? Could a Chaotic XM entity be driven to attack innocent sensitives? Is this what happened to Oliver Lynton-Wolfe and Susanna's family? Perhaps Roland Jarvis is not the only entity out there.
What do you think?
Perhaps, OLW is "inhabited" by #omnivore...... Perhaps.
ReplyDeleteI do think that this is a possibility. We already know Hubert Farlowe is an XM being from Felicia Hajra-Lee's first novela. XM/CM are yin and yang to some degree, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Shaper faction that is using CM to wreak havoc and destroy us to destroy the other Shapers (the ones supporting Roland Jarvis) since we have learned that the Shapers thrive off of our creativity.
ReplyDeleteTo add to my statement about Hubert Farlowe, he is an XM being, but a being different from Jarvis. Hubert still has a corporeal form and is able to operate in reality as seen in Level 8. This makes him unique. We also know he emits blue XM, not green.
ReplyDeleteInteresting point. That may be the meaning of the Arecibo glyph sequence: Again, Shaper/human
ReplyDeleteBrendan McKelvy Do you happen to remember where it says he emits blue XM? I know it was revealed that he's essentially a human portal in the Hajra-Lee novela, but I don't remember it specifying a color.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, I'm not even sure where the concept of "green vs blue XM" comes from; everything I've seen implies that XM is XM is XM, and doesn't have a sense of color.
In fact, the only times color becomes a part of it is when XM constructs become involved; implying that color is a result of the constructs themselves, not the XM itself.