Hello Investigators:

Hello Investigators:
I'm hosting a Hangout on Air this Friday evening, from 8PM to 10PM PST. In preparation for Reckoning Day on SAT DEC 14, I'd like to review the intel we've discovered so far, going back to the beginning from when we first learned about the Niantic Project: From Comic Con 2012, Epiphany Night, the Jarvis resurrection at Cupid's Span, the Niantic Project shutdown, the corporations, and more. I'd like to hear your stories and theories of what has happened, and what you believe may be to come.
The Hangout on Air has 9 seats, but if more than 9 Investigators would like to participate, I was thinking we could rotate new Investigators in and out throughout the 2 hours. I'll also have the YouTube stream open during the Hangout so we can respond to questions from the community as they are posted.
If you're interested in joining the Hangout, please reply to this post and I'll send an invite from the Ingress page at 8PM PST. A few tips: Hangout quality is best if you're able to connect via a hardwired ethernet connect (not Wi-Fi). Connections from desktops or laptops only, please. (In my tests, joining from mobile isn't always reliable.) I also recommend you use headphones or earbuds.
Thank you,
BR
Considering quite a few of us are going to be in San Francisco Friday maybe those of us there could share a seat. Conference call style.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to be involved, but probably won't have a great internet connection down there.
I would definitely be interested and would be able to do an ethernet connection.
ReplyDeleteAnthony Castanza I'm trying to see if I can use a conference room in the Google SF office. I don't think it'll be a problem, but I'm not based in SF so will have to make sure I can bring people in. I'll know by EOD Thurs.
ReplyDeleteWill you answer the questions from the comments?
ReplyDeleteVid Plavšić Will absolutely try to get to all of the questions we can.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to help out with this, but my workschedule this weekend is going to be prohibitive. Have fun and looking forward to being able to watch a recording of this later.
ReplyDeleteI am so there.
ReplyDeleteI'll make an effort to connect tomorrow night, sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be a part of this
ReplyDeleteI am going to try and make it, and also will it be recorded for those who may not be able to make it or stay the whole time?
ReplyDeleteIll try and come along
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely see about being available.
ReplyDeleteI have the same question as JoJo Stratton. I spoke too soon, and I'm not available til about a half hour into it. I don't want to hold up a spot if someone else is around, but I would love to "tag in" if that option is available
ReplyDeleteCount me in as well. I'll make every effort to be available.
ReplyDeleteWould love to join but highly doubt I will be able to make much sense at 5 in the morning ;)
ReplyDeleteHugo!! Do it. It's our one chance to share this information!
ReplyDeleteHugo Neves Sleep is for the weak.
ReplyDelete(Yes, I'm well aware of the rich irony of me telling someone this.)
I am so down for this.
ReplyDeleteHugo Neves I'm pretty sure your Ingress scanner (that thing you use to redeem codes for AP) has an alarm clock app.
ReplyDeleteSend an invite my way. But can't a thing.
ReplyDeletePaul Gettle on a friday I would say yes, but during the week is a bit tricky when you start working at 8h30
Mike Wissinger .... you are telling this thing does more tan redeem codes ? Mindblown
Well I just double checked the time, and am happy to say I will definitely be able to make. I hope I see you agents there.
ReplyDeleteWould love to be a part of the hangout, I'm in the bay area as well and can be at the conference if need be.
ReplyDeleteUpdate: Wasn't able to pack my computer, although count me in if we're able to get the conference room and share a local screen.
ReplyDeleteBrian Rose I'm with Anthony, certainly wouldn't mind sitting in a conference room, if it's available
ReplyDeleteBrian Rose any updates for us?
ReplyDeleteAnthony Castanza I don't have the exact conference room yet, but I will have a room. Let's meet in the ground floor lobby of 345 Spear St at 7:45 PM. My email is brianr@google.com in case something comes up.
ReplyDeleteNothing here either Yik Sheng Lee
ReplyDeleteBrian Rose I'm ready to rock.
ReplyDeleteBrian Rose as am I. T-50
ReplyDeleteWill lurk in the hangout if that's still available.
ReplyDeleteI'm picking up anyone else who may be in the 345 Spear lobby at 7:45 PM. So far I know that's Anthony and Joshua. We don't have much time to spare, so please be on-time. I'll send out the Hangout invite at 8 PM after we get up to the conference room. Excited.
ReplyDeleteBrian Rose Double checking that I didn't need to bring my laptop, since that is back in Seattle.
ReplyDeleteI'm online now.
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/events/cjgffk5i8mgcclutkgr90h7gq2k
ReplyDeleteDrat having computer issues...
ReplyDeleteAww missed it by 5 minutes! Decorating the tree was fun though.
ReplyDeleteThank you for inviting me. I apologize for the mic problems.
ReplyDeleteBrian Rose Thanks for having us. I had no idea that the viewers were submitting questions, that's really cool. If we happen to do more of these, I think here's a lot of potential for it to be helpful to blossoming investigators.
ReplyDeleteI've already reshared the recording to my local team as a primer for incoming players should they decide they're interested. Thanks again.
ReplyDeletewhere can I find recording, sorry I missed it, I am so bummed
ReplyDelete